- Protection from hygiene purpose
- Safe for food handling
- Economical & easy to use
- Quantity: 100pcs/box
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Gloves
1. 1 Type High Density Polyethylene Glove, Non-sterile
1. 2 Material Polyethylene Resin
1. 3 Color Clear
1. 4 Design and Feature Ambidextrous, embossed inside & embossed outside
1. 5 Storage Condition The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. 6 Shelf-Life The gloves shall have shelf life of 3 years from the date of manufacture with the above storage condition.
Sphere of Use : HDPE gloves are worn by the food handler to provide superior protection for the wearer when working in the food industry. To reduce risk of cross contamination.
Storage:- Store in cool dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight, heat,flame and sources of Ozone, Put the gloves in dry and clean hands.
Warning:- Never use these gloves with strong chemicals or allow them to be exposed to any chemicals. Do not use these gloves to protect against serrated edges or blades. Away from sharp finger nails and sharp articles, or it may be scratched and cause water leakage. Do not touch hot things. Do not use if there is a risk of entanglement with moving machinery or moving machinery parts.
Glove Weight (g) (±0.1g) Free Size 0.87
Description Size Standard
Length (mm) Free Size 270 - 280
Palm Width (mm) Free Size 150 +/- 5
Glove Width (mm) Free Size 250 - 260
Thickness (mm) *(Before Embossed)
Finger, Palm & Cuff: 0.012 +/- 0.002
Standard Before Aging After Aging
Elongation at Break (%) Min 200 Min 200
Max Force at Yield (N/m) Min 320 Min 320
1 X Top Glove Food Handling Disposable Clear HDPE Plastic Glove (Box of 100pcs)